-- HOW TO USE THIS WEB SITE --
To find out how to list YOUR upcoming Gospel events
on this web site and for advertising rates, click HERE
To find LOCAL Gospel events happening in a specific
city across the USA or around the world, click HERE
This web site is updated every Thursday at 9 a.m. ET
-- Upcoming events --
Album Releases (by date)
* April 1, 2017: Gospel USA Magazine will release its next Gospel music compilation CD entitled,
"Artists Favorites, Volume 22" -- coming in our April - June 2017 issue.
All Gospel groups, artists, pastors, etc. everywhere can have their favorite original Gospel song or mini sermon placed on this popular
CD series and postal mailed to key Gospel industry personnel nationwide. Price starts at just $350. For details, call Cecil Brown at 305-234-8689 or visit
Anniversary Celebrations (listed by state, date)
* December 3rd, 2016: Join The Manning Brothers – Ray and Raymond Manning, owners of The Ray Manning Singers Broadcasting Network
Internet radio station as they celebrate their 70th Birthday, 40 Years Anniversary at KPRT, 13 Years on the Internet and 45 Years of Ministry.
The event will be held in Kansas City, MO. For details, tune in to www.raymanning singers.com or call 816-255-2473 or 816-352-6601.
(Photo: Ray (left) and Raymond Manning).
* October 21st - 22nd, 2016: The Texas Gospel Announcers Guild - GMWA presents their 27th Annual Anniversary at Cornerstone Baptist Church,
1819 Martin Luther King, Jr. Blvd, Dallas, TX. The host hotel is the Hilton Garden Inn Dallas / Market Center. For the itinerary and more
information, visit www.texasgag.com. (Photo: Lady Catherine Dorsey.
President of Texas GAG).
Award Presentations in the USA (listed alphabetically)
Gospel Music Association (GMA) Dove Awards
* October 11th, 2016:
The 47th Annual Gospel Music Association (GMA) Dove Awards will be held at Allen Arena / Lipscomb University, Nashville, TN. For the 2016
nominees and more information as it becomes available, visit
* February 2017: The 59th Annual Grammy Awards will be presented at the Staples Center in Los Angeles,
CA and will also air on the CBS television network. This popular annual event covers all genres of music, including Gospel and Christian.
For more details, visit
Prayze Factor People's Choice Awards
* 2017 TBA: Season 10 of The Prayze Factor People's Choice Awards will be held. Dates for making nominations, round 1 voting, round 2 voting,
finalist round voting and the grand finale' championship will be announced soon. For more details as they become available, visit www.prayzefactorawards.com or call Pastor T, President &
Founder, at 678-383-0019.
Rhythm Of Gospel Awards
* June 21st - 25th, 2017: The 2017 Rhythm Of Gospel Awards will be held in Jacksonville, Florida. Host hotel: Downtown Omni.
The event recognizes churches, pastors, choirs and independent gospel artists nationwide for their outstanding contributions to Gospel. For the 2017
nominees, showcase opportunities, registration and more information, visit
or call Mark Rogers at 210-745-5858 ext. 109.
South Florida Gospel Music Awards
* November 4th - 5th, 2016: The 11th Annual South Florida Gospel Music Awards will be held in West Palm Beach, FL. Independent gospel
artists from across the US, Bahamas, Caribbean Islands, UK and the world will be recognized. Registration is $20 - $35. For the 2016 nominees,
showcase or vendor opportunities and more, visit www.sfgma.com
or call Peppi Hendrix at 561-853-8300.
Stellar Gospel Music Awards
* March 24th - 25th, 2017: The 32nd Annual Stellar Gospel Music Awards will be held at the Orleans Arena, 4500 West Tropicana Avenue, Las Vegas, NV 89103. For
the 2017 hosts, performers, nominees, and more information as it becomes available, visit
www.thestellarawards.com. To purchase tickets, visit
Texas Gospel Music Excellence Awards
* February 16th - 19th, 2017: The 19th Annual Texas Gospel Music Excellence Awards will be held at the Marriott
Hobby Airport Hotel in Houston, Texas. The event honors excellence in gospel
artists from throughout Texas and around the nation. For vendor & showcase opportunities and more details,
call Larry Davies, Founder, at 281-935-3573.
Book Releases (listed by date)
* None advertised
Concert Tours (listed by date)
* October 5th - December 4th, 2016: The Festival Of Praise Tour 2016 features headliners Fred Hammond
and Donnie McClurkin, plus a revolving lineup that includes Hezekiah Walker, Israel Houghton, Regina Belle,
Karen Clark-Sheard, Casey J and others. Current itinerary is: 10/5 - Las Vegas, NV; 10/6 - Sacramento,
CA; 10/7 - Oakland, CA; 10/8 - Los Angeles, CA; 10/9 - San Diego, CA; 10/12 - Denver, CO;
10/13 - Omaha, NE; 10/15 - Kansas City, MO; 10/16 - Park City, KS; 10/19 - Milwaukee, WI;
10/20 - Grand Rapids, MI; 10/21 - Detroit, MI; 10/22 - Merrillville, IN; 10/23 - St. Louis, MO;
10/28 - Savannah, GA; 10/29 - Atlanta, GA; 11/2 - Brooklyn, NY; 11/3 - Salisbury, MD; 11/4 -
Baltimore, MD; 11/5 - Philadelphia, PA; 11/6 - Norfolk, VA; 11/7 - Pittsburgh, PA; 11/9 -
Waterbury, CT; 11/10 - Newark, NJ; 11/11 - Washington, DC; 11/13 - Rochester, NY; 11/14 - Albany,
NY; 11/17 - Baton Rouge, LA; 11/19 - Austin, TX; 11/27 - South Haven, MS; 11/30 - Pompano, FL;
12/2 - Jacksonville, FL; 12/3 - Winter Park, FL; and 12/4 - Richmond, VA. For more information,
. (Photo: Fred Hammond).
Concerts (listed by state, date)
* November 20th, 2016: Everyone is invited to attend the Yolanda Adams & Friends Concert with Lady Tramaine Hawkins and others.
Hosted by Nikki Thomas and Miranda Wilson. The event will be held at Cathedral of Christ the Light, 2121 Harrison Street, Oakland, CA
94612. 7:30 p.m.. For more information and tickets, visit
www.EventBrite.com or call 510-843-7282 (Reid's Records). (Photo: Yolanda Adams).
* February 10th, 2017: Micanopy Tour Group presents The Gospel Musical Event Of The Year Extravaganza
featuring Lee Williams & The Spiritual QC's, The Dynamic Golden Wings, Tirvarrus
& God's Project, The Johnson Two, David Hammond & The Disciples and others. Hosted by Mr. Freddie Rhodes
of WCGL. The event will be held at the Wyndham Garden Hotel, 2900 SW 13th Street, Gainesville, FL.
Starts at 7 p.m.. Tickets are $25 advance & $30 at the door.
For more information and tickets, call Mary Dunmore at 352-284-1720. (Photo: Lee Williams &
QC's). view flyer
* November 25th, 2016: The Southern Sons of Memphis presents their Annual Banquet & Concert to be held at Brown Missionary Baptist Church,
980 Stateline Road, Southhaven, MS. Guest performing artists include Harvey Watkins, Jr. & The Canton Spirituals, Brenae' Holloway and The
Southern Sons. 7 p.m.. For area hotels and more information, call 901-795-1945. (Photo: The Canton Spirituals).
* October 22nd, 2016: Pastor De'Andre Salter's Appreciation Benefit Concert Hosted by Impact Church will be held at the South Orange
Performing Arts Center, 1 SOPAC Way, South Orange, NJ 07079. The event features Grammy-award winning recording artist Smokie Norful along with
rapper Dee-1, singer Koryn Hawthorne from NBC's "The Voice", violinist Kersten Stevens and comedian Mike Goodwin as seen on
BET and TBN -- all hosted by AM 570's Diana King. The event honors 10 years of Pastor Salter's service to the community
and to Impact Church. For more information, visit
www.church4impact.com or call 908-222-9990. (Photo: Smokie Norful.)
* November 4th, 2016: Bishop William Murphy, Le'Andria Johnson, Damita (Haddon) Chandler, Dr. Bobby Hilton, Dr. Yashima White-AziLove and many
more will be featured at the Letz Make JESUS Famous "Live" Crusade & Concert 2016 to be held at the Westin Hotel - Downtown, 21 E. 5th Street,
Cincinnati, OH 45202. For more information and tickets, visit
www.letzmakeJESUSfamous.com or call 1-800-838-3006. Presented by K. Jackson Outreach & Amazing Grace Church of God In Christ
with New Jerusalem Baptist Church.
* December 3rd, 2016: Doc McKenzie & The Hi-Lites, The Swanee Quintet and others will be featured in concert at the Dane Theater, 131 South
Palmetto Avenue, Denmark, SC. For more information and tickets, call Mary Hammond at 803-664-0410. (Photo: Doc McKenzie).
Conferences (listed by state, date)
* April 2017: The National Association of Gospel Promoters, Managers, Radio & TV Personalities
presents their 19th Annual Conference and Black-Tie Gala to be held in Atlanta, Georgia. For more
information as it becomes available, call Minister Barbara McLaughlin (NAGPM President & Founder) at
267-980-2079. (Photo: Minister Barbara McLaughlin).
* March 20th - 23rd, 2017: The 50th Annual Board Meeting of the Gospel Music Workshop of America – GMWA will be held in Las Vegas, Nevada.
For registration forms, itinerary and more information, visit www.gmwanational.org
. (Photo: Bishop Albert L. Jamison, Jr., Chairman of the Board).
Conventions (listed by state, date)
* July 22nd - 29th, 2017: The 50th Annual Convention of the Gospel Music Workshop of America – GMWA will be held in Atlanta, GA.
For registration forms, itinerary and more information as it becomes available, visit
* 2017 TBA: The 2017 North Carolina Gospel Announcer’s Guild Music Association
Convention will be held at a location TBA. Each day will consist of educational workshops, showcases, networking and
nightly worship services. For more information as it becomes available, visit www.ncgag.com. (Photo: Bishop Arvetra Jones,
Cruises (listed by date)
* June 22nd - 26th, 2017: Gospel USA Magazine presents their 7th Annual Gospel Fellowship Cruise & Retreat 2017 in Freeport, Grand
Bahama. You can choose to cruise from Florida or fly from your city to Freeport. Several travel packages are available. For more information,
or call Cecil Brown at 305-234-8689.
Crusades (listed by date)
* Reinhard Bonnke Gospel Crusades continue to be held in major cities in the USA. The next crusade will be held on August 20th - 21st, 2016
at the Cox Convention Center, 1 Myriad Gardens, Oklahoma City,
OK. Crusades are also being planned for other cities in the USA and Canada.
Admission is Free. Bring a friend and share the good news. For more information, visit www.gospelcrusade.org. (Photo: Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke).
Revivals (listed by state, date)
* None advertised
-- More categories --
Videos of People Being Pranked
One Millionth Customer Prank
Nice customers in a supermarket allow another customer to cut in line
ahead of them, and each nice customer ends up losing One Million Dollars.
To view the video, click
Drowning Baby Prank
People react to what they believe
is a drowning baby.
To view the video, click
Headless Driver in Drive Thru Lane
Workers in a fast-food restaurant's drive
thru lane react to a headless customer.
To view the video, click
Hidden cameras capture people reacting to
what they believe are alien encounters.
To view the video, click